NEW: Keis G501 Premium Heated Armoured Gloves (Dual Power)
NEW FOR 2018
All-new G501 Premium Heated Armoured Glove, designed specifically for motorcycling and certified to the new EU PPE Regulation 2016/425.
Using the latest technology in heat generation, the G501 gloves can be powered from a 12V vehicle battery or one of our optional Battery Packs (available in 2 sizes).
|INCHES ¦ 5-6||6-7||7-8||8-9||9-10||10-11||12-13|
Detailed Product Info
- New design for maximum comfort, with improved fit, quality materials, certified protection and the latest heat generation technology
- Certified to the new EU PPE Regulation 2016/425, so you can be confident in their protective qualities.
Please note: All personal protective equipment in Europe must clearly show whether they comply with the current PPE regulation via a label. A label showing 'CE approval' does not mean they are certified.
- New material technology providing dramatically increased finger dexterity and tactility- making for a summer glove comfort and feel, with winter glove protection.
- Independent, integral heat controller, positioned on the back of the wrist for easy operation - whether you prefer to wear your gloves under or over your jacket sleeve cuffs.
- (3M) Thinsulate TM and Hipora TM for premium wind and water protection.
- Convenient visor wipe built into the left index finger.
- Current Draw 1.6A. Typical Power 19.2W.
- Available in sizes XXS/6, XS/7, S/8, M/9, L/10, XL/11, XXL/12.
- (CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK OF SIZE 6)
- G501 Premium Heated Armoured Gloves
- Glove Y Lead
- Motorcycle Connection Lead
|Shell:||Nylon and Leather|
Please Note: All our Gloves come complete with everything required to power them independently. However, our Heated Vests and Bodywarmers incorporate integrated power sockets specifically to power Keis Heated Gloves using optional connection leads: Part No W54-370100.
The G501 Premium Heated Armoured Gloves come with the vehicle supply lead to power from a 12V motorcycle battery but can also be powered using our optional Keis Lithium Batteries so you can use the gloves away from a motorcycle in other outdoor activities.