Keis J501 Premium Heated Jacket (Dual Power**)
Stay warm whilst riding, the Keis J501 Premium Heated Jacket combines the very latest heat generation technology with a super lightweight, stylish design.
- Lighter, thinner construction for a more streamline fit under your motorcycle jacket.
- The very latest Micro Carbon Fibre heat pads for advanced heat radiation, providing an even layer of heat across the targeted chest, back, arms and collar areas.
- More leisure pockets and a dedicated heat controller pocket, for increased convenience and ease of use.
Note: Free Keis Heat Controller included with every Keis Premium Heated Jacket.
- Keis Premium Heated Jacket J501
- Keis Vehicle Supply Loom
- Heat Controller
Part Number: W54-J501 (size varies)
Detailed Product Info
- The very latest heat generation technology, using Micro Carbon Fibre for extreme comfort and reliability.
- The latest design in breathable lightweight soft shell fabric, with stylish elasticated side panels provide a perfect fit for men and women.
- Designed to be worn as an inside layer or stylish outer jacket.
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and Controller to keep things tidy and easy to find.
- Convenient lifestyle pockets for increased practicality.
- Strategically positioned heat panels on chest, kidneys, arms and collar provide extreme warmth.
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions.
- Available in Black, with red side panels, and complete with motorcycle/vehicle wiring harness.
- Free Heat Controller included, worth £35.00.
- Current Draw 5.5A. Typical Power 66W.
1. **Not suitable for use with the 2600mAh Li-Ion Portable Battery Packs. Can be powered by the larger 5200mAh Keis Portable Battery, for limited periods depending on the chosen heat setting.
2. Can also be powered via the Keis Cigarette Lighter/DIN Power Supply Lead (available as an optional accessory). SPECIAL NOTE - You are unable to power this heated garment using a cigarette lighter/DIN power lead on a BMW motorcycle, due to the 5Amp limit to their DIN power socket (the jacket draws 5.5Amps).
3. Due to the elasticated side panels you may find you need to order the chest size smaller for a snug fit.