Keis Comfort Heated Jacket X25/J103
Stay warm whilst riding with our Comfort Heated Jacket. Powered directly from your motorcycle battery.
- Keis Comfort Heated Jacket X25/J103
- Keis Vehicle Supply Loom
- Heat Controller
Detailed Product Info
- Micro Carbon Fibre Technology for extreme comfort and reliability.
- Breathable lightweight soft shell fabric with elasticated side panels provide a perfect fit for men and women.
- Designed to be worn as an inside layer or stylish outer jacket.
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and Controller to keep things tidy and easy to find.
- Strategically positioned heat panels on chest, kidneys arms and collar provide extreme warmth.
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions.
- Available in Black and complete with wiring harness. (Heat Controller included.)
- Current Draw 7A. Typical Power 84W.
1. Not suitable for use with Li-Ion Portable Battery Packs.
2. Can also be powered via the Keis Cigarette Lighter/DIN Power Supply Lead (available as an optional accessory). SPECIAL NOTE - You are unable to power this heated garment using a cigarette lighter/DIN power lead on a BMW motorcycle, due to the 5Amp limit to their DIN power socket (the jacket draws 7Amps).
3. Due to the elasticated side panels you may find you need to order the chest size smaller for a snug fit.